[BUG] Glib::filename_from_unicode seems not to work.

Hello,

I have problems with filename_from_unicode there. While
filename_to_unicode does exactly the right thing (converts local
filename (from command-line) to unicode), the filename_from_unicode
function does NOT do the revere. That is
$file ne filename_from_unicode(filename_to_unicode($file))

I have libglib-perl version 1.040 (from debian unstable)

(Fixing with with Encode for now).

                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec <bulb ucw cz>