Re: Gnome2::Applet?

On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 01:03, Sebastian Riedel wrote:
I grabbed it from cvs and stumbled a little through the source,
but i must admit that i know nothing about bonobo.

I don't give up, but it will definately take some time to dig deeper
into bonobo.

Aside from that Ruby has a very clean and working binding,
maybe a look through it could help.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/ruby-gnome2/ruby-gnome2/panel-applet/

The gtkmm (libpanelappletmm) binding is also quite simple, and works:
Luckily you can mostly ignore bonobo for panel applets.

--
Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com