Re: Gtk2-1.00rc2: make test hangs

On Wednesday, September 24, 2003, at 09:41 PM, <glen_gibson maxnet co nz> wrote:

My system is running Slackware 9 with a 2.4.20 kernel and I do have the
Gnome 2.2 desktop environment installed.

we've heard of this a time or two before --- slack's perl appears to be built without threading enabled, resulting in a hang. ross looked into it a bit, but i don't remember the details, or if he found a workaround.
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-perl-list/2003-August/msg00338.html

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>