Signals question...

Well.. need a little help on a situation.

I have a tree that has editable cells, this tree is attached to a window
(of course).

i connected a function (that does some actions) to the 'key-press-event'
in the window.

The problem is that, when the cell is being edited, the key press
signals of the text entered in the cell are still emitted. Therefore i
get the signal in the window and do my stuff (that by the way changes
the focus and causes editing of the cell to stop). Any idea how to
prevent this?

Thank you.