Re: Gtk2::TreeModel::foreach callback not getting any arguments?

muppet writes:
On Saturday, September 20, 2003, at 05:00 PM, Dan Lyke wrote:
    $treestore->foreach($iterator, forEach, ['populate',
$self->{-nodemapping}]);

um...  yeah, how is that working at all?  i can't find any foreach
method that takes an iterator.

Sigh, apparently wishful thinking and the dulling heat of the
California September inversions. "Surely there's a foreach that'll
give me each of the children"...  and seeing the error message because
I didn't remember that I was in Perl and not C.

if it's per-model data, then you can just put it in a key within the
$model itself, like

     $model->{foo} = $bar;

Per node, which means that:

you can put any perl scalar, including blessed or unblessed references,
in a column of type Glib::Scalar.

Perfect. Was using Glib::String.

Okay, I've used my quota of stupid questions for the wee^H^H^Hday.

Thanks!

Dan