Gtk2::TrayIcon eggtrayicon wrapped

Hi all

I have wrapped the EggTrayIcon module. It is a easy to use library which
makes it possible to embed a Gtk2 widget in the tray of Gnome (the
Notification Area) or KDE.

EggTrayIcon is slated for inclusion in Gtk+ at some point, which is why
I have called it Gtk2::TrayIcon. However, as all egg libs, EggTrayIcon
is not api stable and its not a installed .so. It is however a simple
way of giving a Gtk2 script access to the panel.

Should I add it to CVS? What do you guys think.

./borup