Does a widget exist?

Hi all once again.

Does a simple way exist to know if a widget has already been created?

I ihave this small piece of code :

        if (($pos > $Noninteractive)) {
                my $frame_label =  new Gtk::Frame("File Name");
                my $pgplot_file_name = new Gtk::Entry();
                $frame_label->show();
                $frame_label->add($pgplot_file_name);
                $pgplot_file_name->show();
                $hbox_pg1->pack_start($frame_label,$true, $true, 10);
                print "Non Interactive\n";
        }

which creates a frame with an entry inside every time  $pos > $Noninteractive
.
As this test can be exectuted as many time as the user wants, I would like
that if one frame already exist ( created by a prvious positive test) it is
destroyed before a new one is created.

How can i do that?
Thanks.

Éric.
--
Un clavier azerty en vaut deux
Éric Depagne                            edepagne eso org