RadioButton.

Hi all.

How do I do using perl gtk 1 to create a set of radiobuttons that control
different options each?

Let me explain.
I have 2 buttons ( let call them $test and $test2) created this way:
$test = new Gtk::RadioButton("Automatiques");
and
$test2 = new Gtk::RadioButton("Personnalisés", $test);

I want that when you choose test you have one sub{} executed and when you
select $test2 another sub is executed.

I have this code:

  $test->signal_connect("toggled",
                            sub {
                                my $frame_label =  new Gtk::Frame("Label");
                                $frame_label->show();
                                $hbox_pg1->pack_start($frame_label,$true, $true, 10);
                            });
and
  $test2->signal_connect("toggled",
                            sub {
                            });

I thought that whis this, when I slect  $test2 nothing happens, and when I
select $test the frame appears.

That is what happens mostly...
My problem is that when I select $test2 the frame appears also...

What do I forgot?

I found nothing that might help me in the tutorial.

Thanks.

--
Un clavier azerty en vaut deux
Éric Depagne                            edepagne eso org