Re: installing examples with Makefile.PL's
- From: James Curbo <james teyandei net>
- To: Ross McFarland <rwmcfa1 neces com>
- Cc: Gtk-Perl-List <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: installing examples with Makefile.PL's
- Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 22:27:13 -0500
Ross McFarland wrote:
anyone have a good way, not too hacky, to install examples with a
Makefile.PL into some reasonable place. i looked around a little bit and
didn't turn anything up. preferable it would be an optional install, but
that's not a requirement if there's a standard method for doing so.
something like make install-examples or something.
obviously this is a little off topic for gtk-perl-list, but this is for
gtk2-perl so i figured i'd ask here first.
Hopefully this isn't too distribution dependant... for Debian, this
stuff goes under /usr/share/doc/<pkg>/, but I don't know how RH, Slack,
Gentoo etc do this. (or if the LSB says anything. and what about other
] [Thread Prev