Re: [PATCH] gtk_pixbuf_new_from_xpm_data
- From: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- To: Anuradha Ratnaweera <ARatnaweera virtusa com>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gtk_pixbuf_new_from_xpm_data
- Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 12:23:10 -0400
On Monday, September 1, 2003, at 10:06 AM, Anuradha Ratnaweera wrote:
On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 08:04:21PM +0600, Anuradha Ratnaweera wrote:
> The attached patch implements
> It is against 0.96.
This patch has a couple of spacing inconsistencies. Here comes the
"corrected" one ;-)
forgot to mention that i applied this a couple of days ago. was traveling on the holiday weekend, so it slipped my mind.
i did not apply the patch to the ChangeLog, because this patch implemented new_from_xpm_data, not new_from_data.
it would be possible to wrap gdk_pixbuf_new_from_data, but the perl developer would have to use pack and such to create the 24-bit binary image data. anybody interested in such a beast?
] [Thread Prev