Re: progressbar

On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 15:54, David Sword wrote:

I have added a progressbar to my window, and I am calling set_fraction
within a subroutine which processes a bunch of report items.  The
progressbar does not update until the subroutine exits.  I am sure there
is something basic I don't understand - could somebody enlighten me
please?

You're routine is blocking GTK's main loop - thus it has no chance to do
the necessary drawings. Use

  Gtk2 -> main_iteration() while (Gtk2 -> events_pending());

at the end of your loop, after the set_fraction and set_text calls, to
circumvent that problem.

HTH,
-Torsten