Re: start buttons?

Yeah, doesn't positioning go by top-left on a popup menu though?  So it'd
have to be forced to display in a specific position on the screen.

If it was made to be customizable that would have some weird results.

I'm probably going off on the completely wrong angle.

Would some sort of function have to be written that would make the popup
menu aware of the size and the position of the toplevel window and alter
its own size and positioning based on how many options it contained
itself?

Sounds more and more complex and scary as I think about it more.

Glen

On Wednesday, October 22, 2003, at 10:44 PM, glen_gibson maxnet co nz