Re: the latest cellrenderer scoop

Bjarne Steinsbø wrote:

I know, I know...  Answering my own messages...

muppet wrote:

i just put Gtk2::CellRenderer::Base 0.04 on my website,
http://asofyet.org/muppet/software/gtk2-perl/Gtk2-CellRenderer-Base- 0.04.tar.gz

whatchoo think?

That's where I am so far. I might continue digging, but that's probably a waste of time until you can give me a hint at which direction you want me to go.

I couldn't stop myself when I noticed your printfs in the xs code. I put in some of my own, and the segmentation violation is indeed at the most suspicious place, at the "call_sv" in line 215. A print before the PUTBACK; came out, a print after the SPAGAIN; didn't.

Bjarne