CPAN Bundle

Hi guys and gals,

Please find attached a preview of a CPAN bundle for Gnome2, which when
complete will allow users to install or update Gtk2, Gnome2 and all
attendant libraries by calling

        perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::Gnome2'

The bundle currently includes libraries that aren't yet in CPAN - namely
Gnome2::Wnck and Gnome2::GConf - something I hope will be remedied soon.

Please test this bundle and let me know if there are any problems. Once
everything's ironed out it'll go into CPAN.

Gavin.

--
Gavin Brown
e: gavin brown uk com