Re: Subclassing Gtk2::CellRenderer (reprise)

On Sat, 2003-10-11 at 00:46, muppet wrote:
I had a brilliant idea in the shower this morning and couldn't let it drop
until i'd tried it.  After a good bit of messing around, i have little sandbox
module that can implement a cell renderer in perl.  If this works out, it
could be folded into the main Gtk2 module.

To demonstrate how amazingly cool this is, I've attached two examples.

The first one is a cell renderer for dates that pops down a calendar
when a cell is to be edited. The second one shows a spin button instead
of the normal text entry when editing a cell.

Bye,
-Torsten