Re: Gtk2 1.00, Glib 1.00, Gtk2::GladeXML 0.93

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 01:05:33 -0400 muppet wrote:
: in related news, the new version of Gtk2::GladeXML incorporates Chas'
: custom widget fixes from last week.  test it, beat it, try to break
: it, and it will reach 1.00 soon as well.

I used the patched version extensively to create images from xpm data
for small project,
<http://zoidberg.student.utwente.nl/hattrick4tux/#screenshots>
works exactly as documented in the Chas' mail.

PS. I saw a list of programs using gtk-perl on the website - this one
can be added if you like, it's pure perl using Gtk2, SimpleList and
GladeXML.

PPS. One of my users asked whether there will be a RedHat 9 rpm
available of GladeXML.

--
   )   (       Jaap Karssenberg || Pardus [Larus]
   :   :       http://pardus-larus.student.utwente.nl/~pardus