GnomeVFSURI buggy on gnome 2.0.x?

i committed a change to Gnome2 just now that enables the brand-new
Gnome2::VFS::URI stuff to compile on gnome 2.0.x.... but the test fails.

$ perl -I blib/lib -I blib/arch t/GnomeVFSURI.t
1..25
[snip]
not of 6
#     Failed test (t/GnomeVFSURI.t at line 35)
#          got: 'http://bla.html'
#     expected: 'http://www.freenet.de/bla.html
[snip]
# Looks like you failed 1 tests of 25.

a quick peek at the source confirms that the bindings for that function are
trivial, so, eh, wtf!?!  is that function buggy in my version of gnome?

$ rpm -q gnome-vfs
gnome-vfs-1.0.5-6.ximian.1

(that's the version that got installed via red carpet to support evolution on
my red hat 8.0 system)

i guess the question is when did that bug get fixed, so we can put the proper
"SKIP" statement into the test...

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>