Re: Glib-1.00rc3 make test fails

"Nelis" == Nelis Lamprecht <nelis brabys co za> writes:

I'm running Gnome2.4 on FreeBSD 4.8 Stable. I've tried googling for
this but couldn't come up with anything positive. Any help would be
appreciated.

Add "disable-threadsafe" to the command-line when you run Makefile.PL
and it'll compile and, as far as I've been able to determine, work.
--
                    Calle Dybedahl <calle lysator liu se>