Re: COPYRIGHT sections in generated documentation

On Sat, 2003-11-29 at 10:08, muppet wrote:
On Friday, November 28, 2003, at 11:58 AM, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:

So, do you think the entire GPL boilerplate is necessary?

i think a one-liner pointer to the full boilerplate in the extension's
main hand-written mainpage is quite sufficient.  e.g., something like

COPYRIGHT

This software is under the LGPL; see L<Gtk2> for a full notice.

works for me, the question is how do we say where to look. Glib, Gtk2,
Gnome2, etc?

-rm