Re: Official debian packages, ExtUtils::Depends license
- From: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- To: Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <marc marcbrockschmidt de>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Official debian packages, ExtUtils::Depends license
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 08:47:03 -0500
On Wednesday, November 19, 2003, at 12:03 PM, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt
I'm working on official Debian packages of gtk2-perl (Hi BTW, great
:), but have some trouble with ExtUtils::Depends. It has been written
DD who seems to be inactive now, but he hasn't left any informations
This *is* a problem, as i can't upload libextutils-depends-perl to the
Debian archive without copyright information...
So, do you have any idea how to solve this problem?
the original ExtUtils::Depends was included gtk-perl, which said:
The source files in this distribution are
Copyright (C) 1997-2001, Kenneth Albanowski, Paolo Molaro and
licensed for use under the same terms as Perl itself.
"that's it! you're a genius!" "yes. that's what i think. do you
think i deserve a raise?"
- dialogue from 'Godzilla versus Mothra', 1964
] [Thread Prev