missing prototype for pango_context_new?

While compiling Gtk2, I get this warning:

   PangoContext.c: In function `XS_Gtk2__Pango__Context_new':
   PangoContext.c:44: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast

Might be a missing include or something else. I have no idea and don't
really understand why the prototype for pango_context_new is not there
while all the other prototypes seem to be there.