Re: good news - nautilus to gtk2-perl DND

On Sun, 2003-11-02 at 18:26, Dave O wrote:
After some trial and error and error and error, I finally discovered how
to capture a drop event from nautilus to a Gtk2.pm app.  Figured I'd share

added to the FAQ on http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/

you're credited as Dave O. let me know if you want the credit changed or
removed altogether.

anyone else want to see your name in lights got a cool trick you want to
show off. pass it along and it might get posted.

-rm