Re: resizing a Gtk2::Image

Quoting Gavin Brown <gavin brown uk com>:
<snip>
Incidentally, has the API changed for timeouts between Gtk and Gtk2?
Gtk2->timeout_add doesn't seem to work. I have browed through the
various documents but didn't see anything pertinent, although this could
be because I have a mild allergy to manuals :-p
</snip>

It is now G::Timeout->add() or Glib::Timeout->add() depending on how recent your
build is (The G module was renamed to Glib).