Re: Gtk::HTML

Well, unfortunately, the perl-GtkHTML1 version had suffered from quite a bit
of bit-rot since it was initially written.  It handled initializing the
HTML widget and putting text, grabbing text, and a little bit more, but not
much.  For instance, you didn't have much control over the editor and couldn't
access many of the advanced functions of GtkHTML.

This was fine for my needs (although I would have gladly used more).

Included in the gtkhtml2 distribution is a tests directory with a sample
browser and some DOM tests.  I would say if we could port these over to
perl, that would be a great set of tests.

Andrew