Re: Gtk2::CellRendererText font issue

this is a gtk thing, i.e. not specific to gtk2-perl. that being said looking
at the code for gtk2 provides (me anyway) with no hope of being able to fix
the problem. they create a text entry and place in the the correct spot,
unfortunately it's up to them to make sure that they take the font of their
parent, if they're not i can't see a way that you can get it to. i would try a
c gtk list and see what they say. if gtk truly isn't setting the font of the
text entry to the font of it's creator then i would personally consider it a

of course i'm very likely wrong about all of this.

I have set the font for a Gtk2::TreeView by saying

my $list     = Gtk2::TreeView->new($store);
my $renderer = Gtk2::CellRendererText->new;
$renderer->set("editable", 1);
$renderer->set("font", "Monospace 20");

my $i;
for my $col (@cols) {
                      text => $i++

and it works.  Or at least it works until I go to edit a cell.  Then the
font drops back to original size.  When I am finished editing it jumps back.
  Is there some way to set the font size for editing?

gtk-perl-list mailing list
gtk-perl-list gnome org