Re: RFC: split gtk2-perl-xs

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 13:04:33 -0700, Robert G. Werner wrote:
I vote for Glib:: because it reminds the unitiated that this module is a
binding for the Gtk+ project's glib.

G:: is nice and symetrical but I think it would be pretty meainingless to
outsiders.

That's pretty much what I think, too. I imagine there would be a similar
view on module-authors perl org, whose remit includes just such issues.

--
        Peter Haworth   pmh edison ioppublishing com
"I was with you up to this point, and then I discovered to my chagrin