Re: Gtk2 - TreeView style

On Sunday 19 January 2003 20:56, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:

hi,

some weeks old, but just now my Problem:

in Gtk2 the old CTree's line_style and expander_style are gone. But I
don't like the defaults (no lines and the triangle expanders).

There are a few style properties, but they are read-only, so I can't
modify them to fit my needs.

These are ro because they are supposed to be defined by the user
electing his theme, if I'm loyally transcripting gtk+ authors
thoughts.

"Themes" are gnome themes?
How to change the default settings,  when not running gnome?
The default is horrible =:-)

Rgds, Jens