FileSelection

Hi,
I use the wonderfull Gtk::FileSelection ; and I nearly succeed in doing what I
want but now I would like to connect the button of a CList
(Gtk::FileSelection->file_list)
I read the manual :

<tutorial>
 When you create a CList widget, you will also get a set of title buttons
automatically. They live in the top of the CList window, and can act either
as normal buttons that respond to being pressed, or they can be passive, in
which case they are nothing more than a title. There are four different calls
that aid us in setting the status of the title buttons.
$clist->column_title_active( $column );
$clist->column_title_passive( $column );
$clist->column_titles_active();
$clist->column_titles_passive();
</tutorial>
So did I and now my title button is active but now how to connect the button ?
How can I find the name of the button ?
I tried around down to the Gtk::Gdk::window that compose a CList but right now
I have no more idea, so please help !!!

--
Jean-Marc Frigerio              INRA - Genetique et Amelioration
69, route d'Arcachon            F-33612 Cestas Cedex  France