Re: [gtk2-perl-xs] PangoTabArray

On Saturday, June 14, 2003, at 04:46 PM, Jörn Reder wrote:

I think I found a small bug in the PangoTabArray module, resp. with the
PANGO_TYPE_TAB_ALIGN enum. It only accepts left/PANGO_TAB_LEFT, but not
right/PANGO_TAB_RIGHT or center/PANGO_TYPE_CENTER.

nothing that can be done about that at the binding level. if you look in pango-tabs.h from pango-1.2.3 (and also whatever version is installed systemwide on my rh8 box), you'll see

typedef enum
{
  PANGO_TAB_LEFT

  /* These are not supported now, but may be in the
   * future.
   *
   *  PANGO_TAB_RIGHT,
   *  PANGO_TAB_CENTER,
   *  PANGO_TAB_NUMERIC
   */
} PangoTabAlign;

according to that, left is the only valid one anyway.