Help needed (again)

Hi there...
Using Gtk-Perl (not Gtk2) and i am having troubles on raising windows.
My app is multi windowed and i need to raise a window on a button click
in another window (which is an alert).

The problem is that the alert is shown to user in whatever workspace he
is using, but when the alerter button is press i need to raise the main
window on its original workspace and grab the focus.

I tried $my_window->window()->raise but it doesnt work; i tries
$window->show but it shows the window in the current workspace (not in
the original).

What i want to do is even possible? :)

Thanks