Re: beta 0.91 released

 > the usual suspects have perpetrated the usual crimes in the usual places.

Any chance some usual suspect could take on the job of posting Win32
binaries?  I have some cross-platform stuff to test (*nix, Win32), but I
don't have a Win32 development environment.  I'm probably not alone in that.

Funny you should mention that, I am in the process of making some Win32
binaries (with a great deal of assistance from muppet). When they are
ready they'll go onto sourceforge.

Gavin.

--
Gavin Brown