Re: [BUG] [PATCH] Gtk2->set_locale() is unimplemented [gtk2-perl regression]
- From: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- To: Thierry Vignaud <tvignaud mandrakesoft com>
- Cc: gtk-perl list <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [BUG] [PATCH] Gtk2->set_locale() is unimplemented [gtk2-perl regression]
- Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 17:18:39 -0400
On Sunday, July 6, 2003, at 01:26 PM, Thierry Vignaud wrote:
this patch implement Gtk2->set_locale() (was a gtk2-perl vs
this function was lacked whereas old inline written gtk2-perl had it.
according to this, calling gtk_set_locale can be a bad idea.
for some reason i thought it said "deprecated", but it does not, so...
in cvs now.
] [Thread Prev