Re: GLib/GTK2 Win32 installer (Activestate based)

get "The procedure
entry point libiconv_set_relocation_prefix could not
be located in the
dynamic link library iconvv.dll"

Any ideas?

yes, I've not told the world the lib/dll verions I
used to create the PPM binary packages. there inlies
your problem.

with those versions in hand, its a comfort zone, apart
from PNG at the mo. when I get a mo, I will document
them, but as a real good guide, they are whats listed
on the main pages of all the projects involved

other than that, if anyone knows of a native win32 X
emulation, I'm all ears. (not running in cygwin or
other such spots)

I've just looked at porting some X based gtk stoof
stuff to win32, sometimes, I thing Dick just hated
William sooooo much that we are all supposed to
suffer....

 --- John McDermott <jjm jkintl com> wrote: > OK, I
added dropline's gtk to my $PATH.  but now I
get "The procedure
entry point libiconv_set_relocation_prefix could not
be located in the
dynamic link library iconvv.dll"

Any ideas?
--john

Artu-ras ?lajus wrote:
John McDermott wrote:

Now, how do I install the underlying libs?  I
guess I get them from

http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html.
Presumably I need
the "most current".  These are tgz files.  Where
do I extract them to?
Which ones do I need?

you could try dropline gtk+ for windows.
http://dropline.net/gtk

--
John McDermott
Writer, Educator, Consultant