Re: Problems with Tk Events

* Philippe de Rochambeau <philippe wwphi net> [2003-12-03 10:05]:
I am having problems with the Event Object in Perl/Tk 804.025.
When I run the example shown on page 365 of Mastering Perl/Tk
with the old syntax shown on page 364

You're on the wrong list. This one is about the Gtk2 family of
modules, which is completely unrelated to Tk.

You want to post to either the comp.lang.perl.tk newsgroup or the
Perl/Tk mailinglist <ptk lists stanford edu> (archived online at
<http://www.xray.mpe.mpg.de/mailing-lists/ptk/>).

--
Regards,
Aristotle

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."