Re: Gnome2::Print

Ok.. I found the examples/* (they work very well), but I still can't use
Gnome2::Print. Let's say I have a text, net very long - 30 lines for example,
how can I print this text?
Should I read line by line and moveto(x, y) and then call show()? I guess not.
I found Gnome2::Print::GlyphList but only new() works.. I stil don't know
wheather this is the solution.

Any hint is welcome,
Cornel