Re: FAQ up and going, some more content added

On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 19:25, Ross McFarland wrote:
i just added a few more entries to the faq:
    http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/faq/

take a look corrections/additions/etc. welcome. as are new faq topics.

I was just looking at the website (what a coincidence), saw this and got
curious:

Q: Is there a Gtk2-Perl IRC channel?

Yes. #gtk-perl on irc.gnome.org is available for all your IRC needs. If
the channel isn't open when you log in, just /join it and others are
sure to come!

No one is around. Is there another hangout everyone uses that this
should be updated to (if there is one at all), or should I just stick to
lurking #debian on freenode every once in a while? (haven't been lately)

-rm

James