Proposal for gtk_tree_view_get_path_at_pos

Aloha,

attached is a patch that alters gtk_tree_view_get_path_at_pos to return
only the path if called in scalar context. This turned out to be useful
for me.

If I knew how to test those kind of functions without user interaction,
there'd also be a test. I tried connecting to the button-press-event and
manully emitting the signal but got stuck on creating a Gtk2::Gdk::Event.

Bye,
-Torsten