Re: Gnome2::Print 0.5 released

* Tom Cross <tomc kendeco com>:

many thanks to Emmanuele for taking this module!

I'm having a bit of trouble installing this.  I'm running RedHat 9.
I have libgnomeprintui installed, but the package is libgnomeprintui22.

See below.

Also, are there any good docs on how to use Gnome::Print?  The example
for the perl package is just a teaser... I know I want to know more...
:-)

Something comes along with the development package (on Debian, it's
a standalone package called "libgnomeprintui2.2-doc").

Then, the sources for GtkSourceView are quite interesting, since it
uses libgnomeprint in order to generate the print job.

$ perl Makefile.PL
*** can not find package libgnomeprintui-2.2
*** check that it is properly installed and available in PKG_CONFIG_PATH
 at Makefile.PL line 14

You should also install the development package
(libgnomeprintui-something-devel.something.rpm).

Regards,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi (Zefram)           [ http://digilander.libero.it/ebassi/ ]
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 4DD0 C90D 4070 F071 5738  08BD 8ECC DB8F A432 0FF4