Re: calendar marked_date array

Chas Owens said:
Muppet, can you check this for sanity.

that assumes i know what sanity is.  my mom called me last night to tell me
that "muppet" made it into the oxford english dictionary, defined as "a
foolish person".  i'd be insulted if it weren't true.  8-)

void
member_widget (cal)
      GtkCalender* cal
                 ^ typo will prevent compile

i'd call is "members" instead of "member_widget", since the things it gets
aren't widgets, but that name won't be exported to perl so it's beside the
point...

add

         EXTEND (SP, cal->num_marked_dates);

on the line before the "for" loop, to make room on the perl argument stack for
the return values.  the other branches don't need that because there's always
room for one item.

otherwise, it's fine.  will be in cvs later this afternoon.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>