FAQ up and going

the faq for gtk2-perl is now up and going on the site,
http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/. there's not much in it as of now,
content will slowly be trickling into over time, i've got about 50
things that need to be put it, but honestly it's pretty low on my
current priority list. if you're interested in being one of the
maintainers, there's a couple thus far. let me know. once again if you
have content don't hesitate to pass it along, it would be best to put
the word FAQ in the subject and send it to the list as i'll go through
the archives looking for such things as it put content up rather than
trying to keep up with 50 message in my mailboxes.

-rm