Re: [REGRESSION] ->set_focus_vadjustment() and ->create_items() are nomore implemented

Thierry Vignaud said:
"muppet" <scott asofyet org> writes:

the gtk_container_set_focus_vadjustment

this one is either in cvs or on the harddrive of my home pc waiting
to go into cvs,

it may be on your harddrive but it wasn't in cvs as of checked out two
hours ago

then it will have to wait until after dinner.  ;-)

i guess warags is the reason this one is the only one written in perl?

nope, handling the arg stack from xs is easy, just tedious.

the comments in Gtk2.pm say it best:

    # we have this funky perl wrapper for the XS function entirely for
    # this line right here --- strip underscores from the possibly unicode
    # path, for use with gtk_item_factory_get_widget.
    ($cleanpath = $path) =~ s/_//g;

in other words, i couldn't figure out how to run substitutions from xs.  i
thought of doing an eval, but then i couldn't find how to set $_.

besides, having this one in perl made it possible for the guys on the list to
have a contest to see who could write the coolest versus the fastest argument
checking code in perl.  :-)
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-perl-list/2003-July/msg00250.html

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>