Re: Problems on Gtk2->init

Ross McFarland said:
Leonardo Trentini Lang said:

I have to say I'm not sure if it was 0.24 or 0.26, but the computer i've
tried
both it's not online, and ~140km from here.

The order i tried there: 0.90 -> 0.24 -> 0.26.

So I am *SURE* 0.24 worked, but i am *almost sure* 0.26 worked too.

you'd have to go all the way back to ~0.12 to have different init code. 0.20
was the first gtk2-perl-xs release, before that the code could have been
different.

Yes. Default and clean Slackware installation for gnome and base packages on
all
machines.

i'm downloading the slackware iso now, won't promiss that i'll have time, but
if i do i'll install and see what happens.

downloaded and installed slackware, you're not nuts or anything it does have
problems, i just tried 0.94 as i don't care if it worked earlier i just want
it to work now. so i'll be looking into it.

how's this for service, especially for free. i got an old computer, dl the
exact distro he was using and installed it just to see if i could repeat his
bug. you can't pay for that kind of tech. support. :-)

i'll keep you (the list) apprised of what i find.

-rm