Re: Missing drag'n'drop methods in GtkTreeView

Torsten Schoenfeld said:
I failed implementing gtk_tree_view_get_search_equal_func due to a
"missing" entry in the typemap (GtkTreeViewSearchEqualFunc). I can't
tell whether it's /really/ missing or I simply did something wrong.

that's a callback function type which wouldn't have a typemap entry. that's
when all of the closures, marsherlers, etc. come in, the somewhat difficult
part of writting bindings. if you look around there are plenty of examples on
what is done in such situations, but the bad news is that it seems every
single one of them is slightly different in a non-trivial way.

as a side note since you're getting the hang of XS you're seeming like a good
canidate to work on some of the other modules that need developers, volunteer
if you've got some time to spare and want the fame and forture that being an
open source developer will (not) afford you.

-rm