Re: [gtk2-perl-xs] Gnome2::About
- From: Chas Owens <alas wilma widomaker com>
- To: Szilveszter Farkas <info psoftwares hu>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gtk2-perl-xs] Gnome2::About
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:13:53 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Szilveszter Farkas wrote:
I used the following test code and had no problems, but I am using
a couple day old version of gtk-perl-xs. I will fetch the latest
and try again
thanks for your help, i didn't include this line in the script:
Gnome2::Program->init('test', '0.1', 'libgnomeui');
after inserting this one, everything went smoothly!
gtk-perl-list mailing list
gtk-perl-list gnome org
Note that 'test' should be your program name with no spaces.
and '0.1' sould have been VERSION, but that is what I get for
copy and pasting <grin />.
] [Thread Prev