gtk2 code

I have a script which parses the gtk2 headers and extracts the function
prototypes from them as perl hashrefs.  It's at

http://bluegroup.info/gtk2/

It dumps the perl hashes out using Data::Dumper.  They can be rebuilt with
eval().

I'm almost done with the second script which uses the function prototypes
to construct xs code, writes Makefiles, etc.  I incorporated the code posted
to the list to handle callbacks, and it works great.  So far everything builds
and runs, and it's all OO, but I had to stick the inheritance in
manuallly, and you can't use a text string where C would have expected an
enum yet like the old bindings allowed.  The code is also a little ugly
and probably inefficient.  I'll put it up shortly, bloody or not.

Scott Smith