Re: looking for documentation on Gnome Canvas

On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 02:56:25PM +0200, Jonathan Gotti wrote:
# Hi all,
#
# Is someone know a good url to find documentation on
# using Gnome Canvas in perl.
# Thanks
# Mandrake Linux release 9.0 (Cooker) for i586
#

   Hello,

bona-fide documentation, I don't know, but, I learned how to use Gnome
and Gtk:: modules by looking at other people's code (e.g. the demo
that comes w/ gnome-perl, in the Gnome/samples directory). I wrote a
program using gnome and perl (www.isr.ist.utl.pt/~etienne/bloksi).

  Hth,

  Etienne