Re: TreeView howto?

On 27 Oct 2002 18:54:17 +0100
Christian Borup <borup borup com> wrote:

I was just playing around with something similar.
But the GtkTreeViewSelection stuff seems to not be implemented yet.

I haven't tried it yet.

TreeView's and TreeModels work reasonably well though... I think there
is a bug in Gtk2::ListStore:set when trying to set more than one pair at
the time, but I'll have to look closer first.

yeah, I think so, too. Setting multiple values at once gives
an uninitialized value and the script hangs.

jens