Return values from gtk2 widget (void) methods

Hi,

Does Gtk2-Perl return perl or C success values?

I am not sure how Gtk-Perl handles this but at the moment, AFAIK, Gtk2-Perl
returns the same value that gtk2 returns and does not convert C success (0?)
to perl success. I have tried to work through 'perldoc perlxs' but I'm
afraid that I don't understand enough of perlguts or C to know what the
Right Thing To Do (tm) is.

Perhaps I have misunderstood but I never had any problems with Gtk-Perl
so I guess that all will be right if Gtk2-Perl does the same.

Regards, Dermot