Re: New gtk2-perl snapshot 2002-10-11

Ed,

The primary goal is to support core Gtk+-2.0.

Once the needed functionality it gtk+ is their
other projects could be started to build on that
foundation.

IMHO gnome2-perl should probably be a separate perl module
depending on gtk2-perl.

Personally I do not run the Gnome desktop so applet
programming is not a priority for me, but this is
free software so it should not depend on my to be implemented.

regards,
Göran