Re: First release of Gnome2 perl

I have juste posted the first beta release of Gnome2 perl binding. This
release is far from being complete and without bug but this can allow
you to start project (like I do).

You can download it on sourceforge:

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=64773&release_id=124077

I also provide RPM compile with RedHat 8.0.

To install, you will need:

perl-Inline-Files-0.60-1.i386.rpm
perl-Inline-0.44-1.i386.rpm
perl-Gtk2-0.02-1.i386.rpm
perl-Gnome2-0.01-1.i386.rpm

Oups. The current perl-Gnome2-0.01-1.i386.rpm package is not working. I
forgot some stuff to allow the use of only one Gnome2.so file.

So don't try to use this version. I will correct it and post another
later. But you can use the perl-Gtk2 rpm for Gtk2 program.

Program example are only provided on tar.gz file. Get them if you want
some examples.

Daniel

Daniel